© 2017 Entertainment Insurance Broker, a subsidiary of Film Emporium Inc.  All Rights Reserved  |  Privacy Policy

Need assistance?  

Our brokers are standing by:

M-F  9AM-6PM (EST)

(800) 371 2555

Need assistance?  

Our brokers are standing by:

M-F  9AM-6PM (EST)

(800) 371 2555

The Film School Production Insurance Program is designed specifically for film schools at universities, colleges and trade schools. This annual policy provide comprehensive coverage for school sanctioned productions. This program is flexible enough to allow for small film schools, with just a few students, up to large film schools, with hundreds of students. Over 50 types of productions are eligible. The program is available to U.S. film schools. Student projects are covered while the student is enrolled at the school and projects are sanctioned by the school. 


Online Application

Downloadable Application


Quotes are complimentary.  No Obligation.


Click here if you have stunts or hazardous activities.


Click here for Definitions of Insurance Terms.


Need assistance?  

Our brokers are standing by:

M-F  9AM-6PM (EST)

(800) 371 2555


The content displayed on this website is for informational purposes only and is not an offer of insurance.  The purpose of the provided information is to assist in the general understanding of available coverage and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered.  Coverage is subject to underwriting approval and the referenced coverage on this website may not be available in all territories and may vary depending on exposure. Coverage is also subject to minimum premiums that may vary by state.


Read Definitions of Insurance for more details.  


Insurance Companies

* A Rated Insurance Companies by AM Best  

Commercial General Liability:

Locations, municipalities and shooting permits all require commercial general liability coverage to be in place. Minimum required limit is $1M. Higher limits are available to satisfy any location requirement.


Hired and Non-Owned Automobile:

Auto liability and auto physical damage for your owned and rented vehicles, broadcast trucks, etc.


Workers Compensation:

Protecting your cast and crew against medical injuries while filming. SAG (Screen Actors Guild) require that coverage is in place before signing contracts.

Owned or rented camera and/or other production equipment, props, sets, wardrobe, pictures and cars

Third party property damage (often referred to as location insurance)

Extra expense

Office contents

Loss of rental income

Much more, on an as needed


Available Coverage:

Property (also known as Inland Marine)